Following acceptance of abstracts, authors can download the template for papers using either the LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates available HERE. Download the file and ensure you follow the detailed instructions included in it.
Some important points to consider in preparation and presentation of paper.
- Papers shall be in English language.
- Papers shall not exceed 4 pages in length.
- Authors should submit papers in PDF format.
- Submit files bearing the surname of the first author- e.g., AUTHOR.pdf.
- All papers will pass a thorough external peer-review process by the Scientific Committee and accepted contributions will be published in the proceedings.
- All presenting authors must register as conference delegates and pay their registration fees on or before 21 September 2020. Papers with no registered author will be withdrawn. At least one co-author shall register and present in person the paper incl. participate to the Live discussion of the presentation. If no co-author participate to the conference and present the paper, the manuscript will be withdrawn from the proceedings.
- It is expected that at least one author will register and that no more than 2 papers will be presented orally by any one speaker.
- The copyright of papers presented at the Conference is transferred to the organisation. Details of copyright transfer forms will be sent to authors after paper acceptance.
- Authors are encouraged to review the AFMC2020 ethical standards, and will be asked to acknowledge prior to submittal of the paper that they have adhered to these standards. The AFMC2020 ethical standards can be found HERE.
- The full paper submission and review process will be done using EasyChair.
- Because of the short timeframe for the peer-review process, the full paper submission deadline will not be extended and late submission will be automatically rejected; there will be no exception.
- All full paper submission must follow the instructions and use the full paper template; submissions that would not follow the instructions would be automatically rejected without peer-review.
- Each submitting author might be asked to undertake a few peer-reviews to assist the scientific committee in a timely manner.
- Full papers can be submitted below.
The conference themes are:
- Atmospheric research
- Biological fluid mechanics
- Biomedical fluid mechanics
- Boundary layers
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Environmental fluid mechanics
- Experimental techniques & facilities
- Fluid mechanics education
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Flow control
- Gas dynamics
- Geophysical fluid dynamics
- Ground water flows
- Heat transfer
- High speed flows
- Industrial flows
- Jets and wakes
- Multiphase and particle-laden flows
- Non-Newtonian flows
- Pipe flows
- Reacting flows
- Renewable energy (wind/wave/tidal/geothermal)
- Sports & vehicle aerodynamics
- Wind engineering
- Viscous flows
When submitting, please ensure you have all the necessary information, including all co-authors’ names & affiliations.
Please use the following link to submit your abstract online.
Guidelines for Initial Abstract Submissions (due 19 July 2020)
Before starting your abstract submission, please read the below requirements for submissions.
For further key dates on Full Paper Submissions – click here
Abstract Submission Requirements
- The abstract is to be less than 150 words and entered in the relevant textbook
- Include all co author details, including email addresses and affiliations
- Paper Title (maximum of 100 characters)
- Keywords (minimum of 3 / maximum of 6)
- Theme (see above)
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please contact the conference organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.